homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Friday 4 October 2013

PaperHaus October Sketch Challenge...

The October sketch is now live on the Paperhaus blog!
Go check out the amazing inspiration from the Design team. Are you going to join in and have some fun?  

"LITTLE MISS PIGGY"
I couldn't resist using this photo of Miss K. Isn't she just adorable with her piggy hat, lol! 


I followed the sketch fairly closely, adding lots of layers, strips, and details. 


 And a little journalling to tell the story. :-)

And I have a new favourite stamp from Bo-Bunny. Love, love, love this cup stain stamp.
Products Used: My Mind's Eye papers, Bo-Bunny stamp, Prima flowers, Martha Stewart punch, and My Little Shoebox alph stickers. 

Are you ready for the weekend? I AM!!! :-)
Happy scrapping one and all. xxx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your page ...such a wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules I absolutely love this layout, the colours look amazing with the black journaling and stamping, love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.