homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 27 October 2013

Scraps Of Darkness Guest Designer...

I am honoured to be the Guest Designer this month over at Scraps of Darkness Kit Club


October's "GOTHIC" kit is full of awesome Halloween papers and goodies. Very spooky indeed!!! And it comes with an exclusive sketch - just for the kit! And don't forget there are also add-ons in case you would like a larger assortment of goodies to play with. 


"SPOOKY"
This is my first layout created with the Gothic kit, and using the exclusive sketch. 


I used orange glitter on the rose petal edges to help them stand out a little. 

Did I mention that the Melissa Francis pack of paper dies is awesome!!!!!! There are so many to choose from, it's overwhelming. I loved playing with this kit. It's filled with gorgeous accessories, and it even has glitter! LOL!
Stay tuned for more Halloween layouts in the next couple of days. :-)
Happy scrapping, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page, Jules. I love those black roses and how you jazzed them up with the orange glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.