homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 17 November 2013

PaperHaus November Sketch...

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet (although at times, I really wish I had). I have been very ill, with doctor's appointments, CAT scans, new medications etc. I am finally starting to feel a little better, and hopefully life will get back to normal over the next few weeks.

Here's the layout I created for the November PaperHaus sketch. Please drop over to the PaperHaus blog because the DT have outdone themselves with this month's sketch - there is an overload of inspiration to be viewed. 


 Just a couple of close-ups of the journalling, flowers, and details. 


Products Used: Crate papers; Prima flowers; Imaginarium Designs chipboard; Webster's dazzlers; Magnolia die, MFT dies; Pan Pastels; and Crafter's Workshop mask.

November PaperHaus Sketch (designed by me!)
Just click on here to view all the details and inspiration.
Thanks for dropping by.
I hope you are having a lovely weekend.
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.