Saturday, 2 November 2013

Scraps Of Darkness Gothic Kit...

I have two more Guest Designer layouts to share from the Scraps of Darkness Gothic Kit

This was the first time my two girls had been invited to a Halloween Party, and to go trick or treating. They had a blast, and now consider it compulsory to celebrate every year, lol!

Just a few close-up details. Yes, you can spot a mirror and a feather. :-)

I have also included some Prima flowers from my own stash which I ahve highlighted with glitter, and some random black rhinestones for added detail. 

Vampires, witches, monsters and ghouls - they all went trick or treating, and received a tonne of candy. 
I went with a grungy layered look for this layout - I was thinking tattered and torn. :-)

A few more close-up details. I've coated the "BOO" die cut with Glossy Accents and sprinkled Tim Holtz distress glitter over the top. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers, xxx


  1. wow wow wow Jules, these are fabulous, enchanting and funky x

  2. both those layouts are fabulous.I am in awe.


Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.