homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 8 June 2014

Changes Are Coming...

Ok. I'm just a little bit excited. No, that's not true. I am EXTREMELY excited! For the past eight years I have been using a Canon point-and-shoot camera, and I HATE it. It is slow, and does not take a great photo, and 99% of the time I just end up frustrated by what I cannot do, and give up on taking photos. But that is all about to change. OMG! I am finally getting a real camera!!!!!!!!!!!

My baby brother has started working off-shore and is fly-in fly-out from Asia. And because he is such an awesome brother, he is sourcing a new camera for me. Seriously, I am nearly jumping up and down in my seat with excitement. Now I just have to keep myself busy and distracted until he returns to Australia in a few weeks (yeah, we know that isn't going to happen - I am hopeless at being patient, lol!).

Let the countdown begin... :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.