homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 4 October 2014

Taking A Class With Louise Nelson...

One of the BEST things about living in Adelaide is that I am able to take classes with some of the most talented scrapbookers in Australia, and the world. And one of my favourites, is the amazingly talented Louise Nelson. I love, love, love taking Louise's classes as her work is so different, not just from mine, but from everyone's, and I always learn something new. 


This class (September 6th) was no exception. And I had so much fun too.  Seriously, what more could a girls ask for - bling, bling, bling, and more bling! 


We had a lot of fun playing with new products and new techniques. 
And we got really, really messy. :) 


Just have a look at some of these details. Seriously. Wow! 


So, if you've ever wondered if taking a class was worthwhile, I can honestly YES!!!
Now, I just have to wait patiently for the next one. ;-)

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.