homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 9 February 2015

Home Decor Frames Made With "LOVE"!

Well, hello there!
I'm sharing two home decor frames that I recently created for Imaginarium Designs. If you hop on over to the Imaginarium Designs blog, you will find close-up photos and details on how I created these frames (they were cheap and easy). 

My inspiration for the first frame was found on Pinterest, right here
Spiral roses can be created in so many sizes, making this a very easy project to adapt to your own creative inspiration. 

I'm not quite sure where my inspiration came from for this frame, but I just knew that I wanted to keep it simple and clean. The focus needs to be on the words and their meaning. :)
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers and big hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.