homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 9 March 2015

March Projects for Imaginarium Designs

Just taking a quick moment to share a couple of my March projects for Imaginarium Designs (I'll have more to share at the end of the month). So, here goes...

My first project was a layout I created using Lemoncrafts's Heart Painted paper range. Do you have any idea how much I am in love with this range, and all their other paper's? Let's just say, I have learnt the hard way - next time order TWO of each pack!!! ;-)


I used a small ID chipboard tag to create a little cluster on my page. I then added a frame and Denise's Art Deco embellishment's. I originally tried creating this layout all in shades of pink and green, but found it was too overwhelming. So I decided to add touches of gold, that have been toned down a notch with white ink. I love the overall effect it has created.


I did lots of fussy cutting, and of course I added flowers and butterflies. I used the ID Monarch butterfly, coated it with Rose Embossing Enamel, and finished it off with a cut out butterfly, a Prima rhinestone, and a little glitter. 


Lots of texture, and lots of softness. 

And I thought I would shock everyone and do a card, lol! Yeah, I know, I struggle with cards, and don't do them often, but the more I practice, the better I get at it. And I have to admit, this one came together rather easily, so I was very happy. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you are having an awesome day. 
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.