homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Imaginarium Design's April Theme...

This month, our Imaginarium Designs April them is "White With Sand". For the entire month, our design team have been playing along with the April Challenge over at White With 1. To check out all the Design team creations, just visit the Imaginarium Designs blog.


"ADORE & LOVE"
Here's my take on the challenge. I've always loved the challenges over at WW1. There is something about a pure white layout, with just a dash of colour. 


I know these chipboard pieces look cream, but in reality, they are more white. :) The glossy accents just messed with the colour a little. 


I've added splashes of glitter, on the flower petals, and random groups of pearls all over the page. 


Here, you can see that I have used a mask and texture paste all over my background. Once dry, I placed the mask back over, and coloured some sections with sand coloured ink. 

Thanks for stopping by!
If you want to join in the challenge, you better hurry - tomorrow is the last day. :)

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.