homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Monday 23 November 2015

No Greater Love...

Taking a few moments to share another layout from Imaginarium Designs. I created this layout for my November project, and you can find more photos and details on the Imaginarium Designs blog. Here

 "NO GREATER LOVE..."
I had a wonderful time creating this layout, playing with different coloured Inka-Gold's. The texture and shimmer is just amazing.  


For my background, I used a mixture of different spray mists (Tattered Angels Glimmermist and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine). It's amazing what happens when you spray those mists with a little water. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.