homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Sunday 15 November 2015

Playing Catch-Up...

I am so far behind on my blogging and sharing, and to make matters worse, Christmas is just around the corner, and then it will be the start of a new year. I don't think I'm ready, lol!

So, before I lose this year all together, let's play catch-up on a few blog posts. Today's post is a share from October. I created two projects for my Imaginarium Designs October post. For more photos, and details on how I created these projects, please visit the Imaginarium Designs blog, right here


LOVE LIFE MINI CANVAS
I'm becoming addicted to mini-canvases. These are so easy to make, and they make a beautiful statement with colour and texture. 


Lots of chipboard, metals, glitter and sparkles. 


JUST FOR YOU CARD
A quick and simple card. Elegant and feminine, and perfect to give to a friend. 


Thanks for stopping by and joining me. 
I hope you have had an awesome weekend 
(I did - it was my birthday and we went to the Bird In Hand winery for lunch!!!). 

Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.