homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Saturday 6 February 2016

Couture Creations - Part 2 of catching up!

Yes, I've been busy with Couture Creations projects too. And have you seen the new Couture Creations Magnolia Lane paper and accessories range created by Sue Smyth? If not, check it out here. I'll have lots of projects created with these papers to share with you in the near future. 


Here's one of my November 2015 projects. I fell in love with these Christmas papers - they are just so elegant and romantic. All the details can be found here


And totally fantastic for fussy cutting. :)

Here are the three tags I created for my first December 2015 project. All the details to recreate these gorgeous butterfly love tags are right here


I have used the gorgeous Vintage Rose collection of papers - again, a perfect range for fussy cutting.

And I am totally hooked with those mini doily dies. They are so sweet and adorable.

Another layout created with the Vintage Rose collection. This was my second December 2015 project. Sigh...anyone would think that I was addicted to this collection, lol! All the details and instructions can be found right here

 Finally, my mini-matchbook albums. This was my January 2016 project. You can find the whole post and instructions here. Yes, it's an oldie, but done with a modern twist. :)

Thanks for stopping by today. 

I'll be back soon to share more projects and some very exciting news. :)

Cheers and happy thoughts, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.