homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 5 May 2016

4 Years On With Imaginarium Designs...

I have spent four AMAZING years with Imaginarium Designs. I love this team with all my heart, but it is now time for me to move on. Life has called, and it has other plans for me at the moment. So I will share my last two Imaginarium Design projects with you, and several other projects that I have created over the years during my time with Imaginarium Designs 


DREAMCATCHER
My very last project with Imaginarium Designs. Not an easy project, but the final product was completely worth the effort. This now proudly hangs in my youngest daughter's room. 


PRECIOUS BABY FRAME
My second last project with Imaginarium Designs. This item is actually for sale in my Etsy store if anyone is interested (link at the top of my blog). 


 KNOWING YOU CANVAS
My second ever canvas. I created this back in 2013, and it is still one of my favourite creations. This also hangs proudly in my eldest daughter's room. 


BELIEVE WALL PLAQUE
Another of my favourite projects. I just love all the details and butterflies. 


DREAMS CANVAS
My second favourite canvas - I created this for a charity auction back in 2014. I have no idea who purchased it, or where it now hangs, but I sure do hope it brings smiles to someone's face.


MAGIC LAYOUT
Layouts have always been my "thing". I was a late bloomer when it came to off the page projects and canvases. This is still one of my favourites. Created back in 2012. 


PRETTY KITTY LAYOUT
Over the years, I have learnt not to be scared, and to scrap in different styles. Here's one of my more grungy attempts. Created in 2014.


 TOTALLY ADORE LAYOUT
How time flies, lol! I think I created this back in 2014 at the E2C Retreat. I can remember wanting to experiment with layers and washi tape. 


GIRLY GIRL LAYOUT
Still one of my absolute favourite layouts. I just fell in love with the colours. 
Created back in 2012. 

And so an era comes to an end. 
But I cannot wait to see what life holds for me on the other side of the door that has opened. :)

Happy crafting!!! xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.