homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 5 May 2016

Brisbane Scrap & Papercraft Expo June 2016

I still cannot believe this is happening! I can remember 10 years ago when I used to go to this convention and take classes with tutors that I adored and worshipped. Now I have to pinch myself because I AM one of those tutors!!! I am absolutely honoured, and thrilled to bits, to be one of the tutors at this years Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo in Brisbane, 10-12th June 2016. 




I would love to see you there. Drop by and attend my class, or stop by and say hello. 
Here's the link for the CLASS TIMETABLE.
You will find me in Classroom 1 with Arnold's Scrap Book Supplies. 

Hope I get to see you there!
Happy scrapping!!! xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.