homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Thursday 5 May 2016

Just Cruising Along...

Well, this has been a HUGE year for changes. I'm still trying to catch up with everything that has happened. For starters, did you know I am now wearing reading glasses!!!. Oh my goodness! They are taking some getting used to, lol! Secondly, I have taken up creating and making jewellery - I have some beautiful bracelets available in my Etsy Store (Jules & Bling). Thirdly, I am teaching at the Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo in Brisbane in June (10th-12th). You can find me in Classroom 1, working with Arnold's Scrap Store. And finally, this amazing offer happened - I am teaching next year in April (2017) on the Needleworks Patchwork, Quilting and Papercraft Cruise, sailing to New Zealand on Celebrity Cruises. 

This is where you will find me next April:

 

So, who's going to join me for the best scrap experience ever??? :)
Would you like more details? Here's the link to Needlework Tours

Happy scrapping!!! xxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.