homeAbout MeJules & BlingScrap Resumehome

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Love Yourself Layout...

Hello crafters! Today I am sharing a layout I created for D-Lish Scraps as part of my DT commitments. This layout is featured on the D-Lish Scraps blog, right HERE. If you'd like to pop on over, you can ready the story behind my layout, and view many more pictures. 

I have also included this layout in my April Kit - two layouts for $25 with full instructions and supplies. But I only have one left, so first in, first served. Please follow the link for details, and either message me, email me, or leave a comment on this post if you would like to purchase a kit. 
The kits can also be found in my ETSY store - Jules And Bling
Thank-you for stopping by, and I hope you are having an awesome craft time!
Cheers and hugs, xxx
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog. I appreciate it, and I love reading your comments, each and every one.